Adam Franklin is an amazing marketer who authored the book Web Marketing That Works as well as co-hosts a podcast with the same name. In this episode, Adam will demystify social media marketing and how you as a listener can use his insights to focus on strategies that work — including research, remarketing, and adding the human factor. Don’t miss this episode that teaches you how to bring the offline world to the online world today!
In This Episode You’ll Discover:
- How Adam landed in the social media marketing space?
- Increasing brand awareness through the power of social media.
- The 80/20 principle on Social Media.
- How Adam does prospecting for clients?
- Humanising your business through Social Media.
- How to use Social Media for research?
- Introducing the Whisper Word technique for lead generation.
- Using advanced marketing to raise rankings on different platforms.
- Remarketing to enhance social media marketing effort.
- What are custom audiences?
- Other Platforms that work
- Facebook Morons, a sitcom idea!
- Why sharing behind the scenes could help.
- Some platforms that work for a specific group.
- What posts should you make?
- Where you can find Adam Franklin, his books and templates?
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Adam’s Website
- Web Marketing That Works by Adam Franklin
- Sprinkle Cupcakes Facebook Page
- The Collective
- The Institute of Wow
Quotes from the episode:Social media is a great way to humanize your business. #salesforprofit Click To Tweet At the end of the day, people do business with people they know they can trust. #salesforprofit Click To Tweet It’s all about the right message for the right person at the right time. #salesforprofit Click To Tweet
Thanks for Listening & Next Steps!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note and start or join the conversation in the comments section below?
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for Sales For Profit on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience – plus, we read each and every one of them!